Legal Information and general terms and conditions of use
The www.champagnepannier.com website is published by:
Champagne PANNIER SAS
23, rue Roger Catillon
BP 70 300 - 02407 Château-Thierry cedex
Tél : 33-(0)3 23 69 51 30
Fax : 33-(0)3 23 69 51 31
A simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 449, 265€
Trade and Companies Register: RCS 415 159 060 Soissons –NAF (French Classification of Economic Activities): 4634Z
Intra-Community VAT identification number: FR 05 415159060
For any question related to this website, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website is hosted by the ASGA company, 28 Rue Philippe, 51100 Reims, FRANCE.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF CHAMPAGNE PANNIER’S WEBSITE
The use of the www.champagnepannier.com website (hereinafter “the Site”) by any person (hereinafter “the User”) implies acceptance of the present general terms and conditions of use (hereinafter “the General terms and conditions of use). The purpose of General terms and conditions of use is to define the access to the site and its services as well as the conditions under which the site is made available to the User.
By accessing the Site, the User entirely accepts without reserve the General terms and conditions of use described below.
To visit our Site, the User must be of legal drinking or/and purchasing age assigned by his/her country of residence’s law, i.e. being at least 18 years old in France. If this is not the case, he/she has to exit the Site.
ARTICLE 1 – ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
Champagne Pannier aims to provide a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, access to the Site, except in cases of force majeure and subject to eventual crashes and maintenance interventions required to ensure the proper functioning of the Site and its services.
Champagne Pannier should not be held responsible for any impossibility to access the Site and/or use of the services. In addition, Champagne Pannier reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or discontinue the Site or part of its services, at any time, without prior notice, and without giving rise to a compensation.
ARTICLE 2 – SITE CONTENT
Champagne Pannier makes every possible effort to ensure that the information provided on the Site is accurate and up-to-date. Nonetheless, the data is provided for informational purposes and presents no legal obligation. Champagne Pannier cannot in fact fully guarantee the correctness, accuracy or completeness of the information provided on the Site. Champagne Pannier reserves the right to modify and correct the content of its Site at any time and without notice.
ARTICLE 3 – HYPERLINKS
Our Site may offer links to other websites or information sources managed by partner sites. Since these partner services and external sources cannot be controlled, please be aware that our company does not undertake to provide an access to them or their content, and assume no responsibility for their content, commercials, products, services or any other material available on or from them. Our company can neither be held liable for any damages or losses proven to be or allegedly resulting from or related to the use of or reliance on content, products and services made available on these partner services or external sources.
4.1 User guarantees
The Site User guarantees:
- he/she has the legal age to consume and/or buy alcohol according to the legislation applying in his/her country of residence (i.e. in France: at least 18 years old).
- he/she uses the Site to legal and personal purposes, excluding all other use that, as the case may be, the data provided are accurate, reliable and up-to-date.
The User must notably abstain from:
- uploading, displaying, sending by email or transmitting by any other means an illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy
- disturbing or discontinuing the Site or the servers or networks connected to it, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- attempting to interfere with the service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading or flooding the server or overfilling the email system.
- accessing data not intended to the internet User or entering a server/an account to which he or she is not authorized to have access.
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or a network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- impersonating any other individual.
Each User undertakes to respect all the laws, rules and procedures applying to the lawful use of the website for the online Users and the technical data transmission. If need be, Champagne Pannier may at any time terminate the User’s right to access the site if he or she fails to comply with his/her obligations under the General terms and conditions of use, without the prejudice to the right of Champagne Pannier to claim for damages.
4.2 Content posted by Users
The Site User is solely liable for the content he/she publishes on the Site and the consequences of its posting. Champagne Pannier does not endorse any contribution or opinion, recommendation or advice expressed by the Site User and assumes no responsibility regarding content posted on the Site. Champagne Pannier reserves the right to decide whether the content posted by the User complies with the requirements specified in the General terms and conditions of use and can suppress any content infringing them and/or forbid the access to a User due to the submission of such content, at any time, without notice and at its sole discretion. The User accepts that Champagne Pannier can freely use, without any restriction and free of charge, the content posted on the site.
ARTICLE 5 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Site and its constituent parts, including documents available for download, logos and iconographic representations are the property of the publisher or its partners. French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property apply to them.
Any representation, reproduction, exploitation, either partial or total of the Site content, by whatever means, not intended for strictly private use, without the expressed written consent of the publishing director, is strictly forbidden and would be likely to constitute an infringement in the sense of articles L 335-2 and following of the French Intellectual Property Code.
ARTICLE 6 – PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with provisions of amended French law of 6 January 1978 "Loi Informatique et Libertés", related to Information Technology, data processing and privacy, the computerised processing of personal data of the site is exempt from declaration to the CNIL under exemption 7 (deliberation n°2006-138 of May 9th 2006, ruling on the exemption from declaration of processing constituted for the purposes of information or external communications). The personal data collected on the site are exclusively intended to provide the information you asked for, to answer to your online reactions, or even to allow you to participate in surveys. The data collected in this way will not be transferred, exchanged or rented. In the event that you do not provide this information, Champagne Pannier will not be able to process the corresponding files.
According to the above-mentioned law, you have the right to access, correct or delete personal data that relates to you. This right may be directly exercised on the site, by sending an email to the publishing director. The user shall strictly conform with the provisions of the aforesaid law, any breach of which may lead to prosecution. As the user will access personal information, he or she must refrain from collecting or misusing this information and in general terms, any act likely to infringe the privacy or reputation of individuals.
ARTICLE 7 - COOKIES
Champagne Pannier uses “cookies” or similar system on the Site to ease your navigation. These cookies provide you a better quality of service, recording the information related to your navigation on the Site (the pages you browsed, the date and hour of viewing, etc.). You may refuse to accept cookies by adjusting your browser settings. In certain cases, this operation may delete all cookies used by the browser, including those used by other websites, which may lead to the alteration or loss of some settings or information. Deleting cookies may modify or even make it difficult to browse the Site. You can refuse to accept cookies configuring your internet browser as follows:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and more: in the Menu bar, select: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy tab and use the cursor to select the desired level.
- Safari 3.x for mac os x: go to Edit Menu > Preferences > Security > Show Cookies and either select 'Remove all' or select individual cookies and then the 'Delete' button.
- Google Chrome: in the Menu bar, select Settings> Show Advanced settings > Confidentiality > Content settings
- Mozilla firefox: in the Menu bar, select Tools > Options > Privacy > Internet history area > Conversion rules > Use the Custom settings for history
Article 8 – CHAMPAGNE PANNIER’S RESPONSIBILITY
Champagne Pannier is not responsible for:
- any interruption of the Site for the maintenance of technical operations or updating of the information published, in case of momentarily impossibility to access online spaces and services (and/or sites linked to them) because of technical problems, no matter the origins and the sources;
- any inaccuracy, mistake or omission relating to the information available on the Site;
- any direct or indirect damage, whatever the causes, origins, natures or consequences, caused by anyone's access to the Site or their inability to gain access thereto, likewise for use of the Site and/or any credit given to any information gained directly or indirectly from it.
- any abnormal use or illicit exploitation of the Site. The Site User is then the sole responsible for the damages caused to the third party and for the consequences, reclamations and actions that can follow. The User also waives all recourse against the Site publisher in case of prosecution by one third against him because of the use and/or illegal use of the Site.
ARTICLE 9 – MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Champagne Pannier reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, the present General terms and conditions of use to adapt them to the development of the Site and/or its exploitation.
ARTICLE 10 – APPLICABLE LAW
The Site and its conditions of use are subject to French law, irrespective of the location where it is used. Failing amicable agreement, all disputes that may arise from this contract about its validity, interpretation, execution, termination, their consequences and repercussions shall be submitted to the Court chosen by the Buyer (either before competent courts under the conditions of common laws or before the Court of the place where he or she lived at the time of the conclusion of the contract or when the harmful event occurred), and even in case of appeals, claims for contribution from third party or plurality of defendants.